Trail Lloret de Mar 22/03/20
5km 12km and 21km
The Lloret de Mar Trail will be organized by the La Sansi with the collaboration of the City Council of Lloret de Mar, on March 22, 2020 at 10:00h.
1. The fact of registering or participating in the test represents the total acceptance and respect of these regulations. Its interpretation and everything that is not expressly regulated will be decided by the commission, based on the regulation in its Spanish version.
2. Participation in the race is under the responsibility and own risk of the participants where the decision falls to participate in the race, and exempts the organization of claims or demands based on alleged actions of the participants or others / as they act in their favor, also of the claims or demands resulting from the damages that may happen to the participants and their materials including the loss. Participants will have to ask for and sign the documents upon delivery of required numbers to show more clearly the regulations. The participants at the time of their registration state that they are physically fit for the event. We will locate in different points of the route and in the controls, specialized personnel to ensure the safety of the participants. It is mandatory to follow the instructions of the specialized personnel in the event that this is communicated. In case of abandonment, the organization should be informed as well as possible to the control points, organization or emergency telephone.
3. Medical personnel and ambulances will be available at strategic points along the route to intervene if necessary. If the weather conditions advise, an alternative route will be made that will be communicated through social networks, web and prior to departure. If, as the case may be, a change of the alternative route once the departure is made, this will be communicated to the participants at the control points. A broom team in charge of closing the race will check the passage of the participants and would be given help if needed.
4. If the person who finally enrolls cannot participate in the test, the organization will not make any return or exchange.
5. The 3 distances to cover in the absolute category:
o Half Marathon 21km
It is recommended that the participants of the 10km are over 16 years old, those who are under 18 years old sign the online authorization of the form. Obligatory minimum 18 years to participate in the Half Marathon.
The provisional schedules will be the following:
Sunday 22/03/20 (Approximate arrival times)
7:00h Opening of the delivery of numbers until 9:30h.
10:00h Departure of the 3 distances (Official schedule).
10:25h Arrival of the first of 5km.
10:30h Arrival of the first of the 5km.
10:40h Award ceremony of the 5km race.
11:05h Arrival of the first of 12km.
11:20h Arrival of the first of 12km.
11:20h Prize delivery of the 12km race.
12:00 pm Arrival of the first of the 21km.
12:15h Arrival of the first of the 21km.
12.25h Prize delivery of 21km.
Pica-Pica for participants on finich line
All participants of the 3 distances will be given a technical shirt (who chooses the option) + runner's bag with several gifts from the sponsoring companies + commemorative medal to the participants of all distances.
7. All the athletes that participate will have to run with the chip that will be delivered by the organization that will take it to the back and will not have to be returned, except those that already have their own yellow chip. The time limit will be 4 hours and 30 minutes. Those who wish to continue will have their bib number removed, and may continue out of the race and under their responsibility. In case of bad weather conditions or for safety, the organization reserves the right to stop the race, modify the route or vary the time limits.
The organization and the health team may withdraw one participant from the race, when they consider that they have diminished their physical or technical capacities as a cause of fatigue, do not have the mandatory material, or their conditions are not appropriate to continue the race. Dropouts can only be made at the control points indicated by the organization, who leaves at any other unauthorized point, will have to return to the goal by their own means.
In the event that any participant needs evacuation due to an accident or injury that prevents the approach, they will have to try to notify the organization by all possible means, by contacting a control or security assistance person to activate the rescue operation. . On the back of the back, there is an organization telephone in case of emergency.
8. It is mandatory to wear the very visible number on the front. Manipulation of this is grounds for disqualification. Athletes without dorsal may not leave or enter the finish line. Organization staff will be responsible for applying these regulations.
• Recommended material, but NOT mandatory, in the (21Km) Whistle; Hydration system (minimum 200ml) although we will have refreshment every 3km; Energy bars or similar.
• In the 5 and 12km there is no mandatory or recommended material.
9. The organization will ask for ID or similar to verify the identity and age of the athlete when picking up the number. If you want to pick up the number from one participant, it will be necessary to present a photocopy or ID of the participant.
10. There will be the following services: Medical service with ambulances, 3 exit drawers according to the level of the participants, wardrobe, massage therapists, runner's fair, showers and toilets, volunteer meeting tent, gift bag, named bib, supplies solid and liquid during the course and at the end of the race.
11. Free childcare service, prior reservation must be made at email@example.com
12. The organization reserves the right to change the date or route, or cancel the event, without the right to claim any compensation from the registrants. In the same way, the organization reserves the right to extend the registration period of the race, by any of the participating groups, if it considers it appropriate. The participants will have to pass through the passage controls, where we will have personnel from the organization that will verify the passage of the participants. It is important to follow the instructions and advice of the organization and security staff.
13. Claims will be accepted exclusively until 23:59 of the same day of the race via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Every participant when registering gives his / her consent for the La Sansi Athletics Club, by itself or by third parties, to make use of the test images for its promotion, as well as the computer treatment for exclusively sports, promotional purposes or commercial of your personal data. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the protection of personal data, the participant may exercise their right in these files with the aim of rectifying or canceling their content partially or totally. To exercise this right, you will have to request in writing at the registered office of La Sansi (C / San Buenaventura, 35 1st 1st, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona)
15. The participants explicitly allow their name, surname, sex and year of birth to be published to the lists of registered, as well as in the results if they finish the race, following the established regulations.
16. To register: Internet: www.lloretdemartrail.com or lasansi.com
• With Joma T-shirt with long sleeves + gift bag + commemorative medal - 15.20€
• With commemorative medal and gift bag, but without shirt - 12.20€
• With Joma long sleeve technical shirt + gift bag + commemorative medal - 18.20€
• With commemorative medal and gift bag, but without shirt - 15.20€
• With Joma long sleeve technical shirt + gift bag + commemorative medal - 22.20€
• With commemorative medal and gift bag, but without shirt, - 19.20€
If you need a yellow rental chip, with an amount of € 2 more on registration.
(As of 09/03/20 registrations increase 1€ at 5 and 10km, and 2€ at 21km)
Groups or clubs, you will have more economical registration (minimum 8 participants), sending email to: email@example.com
17. The classifications can be consulted the same morning of the test at: / www.lloretdemartrail.com
18. Registration closes on 03/18/20 or when a maximum number of 900 registered in the set of tests that are part of the race is reached.
1. a) Personalized medal + gift bag for the first three / athletes of the general male and female classification of the three distances, and the first three of each category of distances of 12 and 21km.
2. b) Special prize to the youngest and most veteran participant, and to the first / local of each distance.
3. c) Gifts and great surprises will be raffled among the participants. The regulations of the draw will be as follows:
The raffle will be held off the exit and the winners will be placed in a plateau at the entrance of the corridor fair along with the results.
Elite athletes, organizing committee and family members will not be part of the draw.
The race number will be the reference for participation in the draw. The prize will be claimed physically with the DNI in a period not exceeding the day of the race at * 2pm.
Importing to win it reach goal.
19. Dorsal Delivery
When the date approaches, it will be published on the web
The fact of not withdrawing the bib and the bag of the broker on the established days means the renunciation of them and the participation without a bib. (See collection section of the number).
• Long sleeve technical shirt.
• Commemorative medal for the three distances.
• Awards by categories.
• Fair of the runner with stands of the sponsors for the collection of the number, chip, shirt if necessary and bag of the runner.
• Training, briefing and presentation the day before the race (we will inform about place and time by web)
• Accident and RC insurance.
• Hotel offer by participants and accompanied.
• Personalized numbers with the name of the broker
• Colored numbers according to the distance to participate
• Training the previous weeks to prepare for the race and to different cities.
• Health service along the route, with field hospital on arrival
• Solid and liquid supplies before departure.
• Exit drawers according to the level and brands of the participants.
• Massage therapists after the race.
• Web training plans.
• Collection of the bib until 1 hour before departure.
• Plantar study.
• Hares at different distances.
• Signaling of the kilometric points.
• Animation points during the tour and on departure / arrival.
• 4000 photographs.
• Free train
• Big draw with the race number.
• Custom departure and arrival videos
• Childcare center making prior reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Maximum time to complete the race: 4 hours and 30 minutes.