Regulation: 34th Rise to Guanta - Sentmenat
1. The 34th Rise to Guanta - Sentmenat will be organized by the La Sansi Athletics Club with the collaboration of the Town Hall of Sentmenat, on the 11/03/19 at 10:00 a.m. Scoring race for the Championchip league.
2. The event is open to all and the fact of signing up or participating in the test represents total acceptance and compliance with this Regulation. Its interpretation and everything that is not expressly regulated, will be decided by the Commission, based on the IAAF regulations in its Spanish version.
3. Participation in the event is under the responsibility and at the risk of the participants, and at the time of registration, they claim to be physically fit for the event. The organization declines all responsibility for the damages that the participants may cause during the test, cause them / themselves or derive from them to third parties.
4. If the person who is finally registered can not participate in the test, the organization will not make a return or change.
5. The departure of the promotion races by born / from 2004 to 2018 will be from 9:30 a.m.
6. The distance to travel in the absolute category will be 12.3km, the participation of more than 15 years is recommended, and the schedules will be the following.
Hours Climbing to Guanta
Race Sex Age of birth Distance Time
Children's race M and F 2013 to 2019 400mts 09:30 p.m.
Children's race M and F 2005 to 2012 800mts 09: 35h
12.3km absolute M and F All ages 12.3kms 10.00h
Prize and draw M I F 11.30am
7. All the participants of the race will be given a technical shirt + racer bag with various gifts from the sponsoring companies.
8. All athletes that participate must run with the Championchip chip or the chip for rent (chip on the number that will not be required to return) to be delivered by the organization. In the 12.3km race it is recommended for people over 15 years of age. And the time limit will be 1h40 '.
9. It is mandatory to bring the back well visible to the front of the shirt. Manipulation of this is cause for disqualification. Athletes without a ridge will not be able to leave, or enter the finish line. Organization personnel will be in charge of applying this rule.
10. The organization will request a DNI or similar to verify the identity and age of the athlete when collecting the number. If you want to pick up the number of a participant, you will need to present a photocopy or ID of the participant.
11. There will be the following services: Medical service with 2 ambulances, 2 exit drawers, wardrobe and WC in the first May pavilion, volunteer meeting tent, gift bag, name dorsal, provision in Guanta and at Finish the race with isotonic drink or water.
12. The Organization reserves the right to change the date or route, or cancel the event, without the right to claim compensation from the inscribed party (s). In the same way, the organization reserves the right to extend the period of registration for the race, for any of the participating groups, if it considers it appropriate.
13. Complaints will be accepted exclusively until 23:59 on the same day of the race via e-mail: email@example.com
14. Everything involved in registering gives its consent to the Club Atletisme La Sansi, by itself or by third parties, to use the images of the test for its promotion, as well as the computer treatment for purpose exclusively sports, promotional or commercial of your personal data. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the protection of personal data, the participant may exercise their right to these files in order to rectify or cancel the partial or total its content To exercise this right, you must apply in writing to the registered office of La Sansi (C / Sant Buenaventura, 35 1st 1, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona)
15. The participants, explicitly allow their name, surname, gender and birth year to be published in the lists of registrars, as well as the results if they finish the race, in accordance with established regulations.
16. To sign up:
a) Internet: pujadaguanta.com or www.lasansi.com
• With a shirt and gift bag until October 30- € 13.30 (€ 15.30 if you do not have your own Championchip yellow chip)
• Without a shirt or gift bag until October 30 - € 10.30 (€ 12.30 if you do not have a yellow Chip Championchip)
Children's races from 2005 to 2019
• With a T-shirt, and a gift bag until October 30 - € 4.30
• Without a shirt or gift bag until October 30 - € 2.30
Groups or clubs, cheaper registration (minimum 10), sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Classifications may be checked the same morning of the test at: www.pujadaguanta.com / www.lasansi.com
17. Places limited to 800 participants. Last day to register on 10/30/2019.
a) Trophy and gift bag to the three first athletes of the general masculine and feminine classification, and to the three first ones of each category.
b) Promotion races, medal, shirt and gift bag in the first three classified by boys and girls.
c) Special prize for the youngest and most veteran participant, and the first local ones.
d) Award to the 1st male and female team with the sum of the best 3 times of each athlete of each club / team.
After the awards ceremony, drawings and great surprises will be drawn between the arrivals to goal. The rules of the draw will be the following:
- The draw will take place at the time of the awards ceremony.
- Elite athletes, organizing committee and family members will not be part of the draw.
- The number of the number will be the reference of participation in the draw. You will have to claim the prize physically with your DNI in a period not exceeding three minutes. If the winner does not come out, the draw will be repeated again successively.
19. Delivery of dorsals, shirts and chips, when the date approaches, the organization will inform the website and via e-mail the place and collection schedules.
The fact of not removing the number and bag of the corridor on the established days means the resignation of them and the participation without a back cover. (See section collection of the number).
Inside the sports hall first of May. It will be indispensable to deliver any item in a sports bag or backpack.
Club La Sansi