BASES FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE 44nd SAN SILVESTRE 2023
1.The City Council of El Masnou organizes, on December 26, the 44nd edition of the San Silvestre de El Masnou race, which is part of the calendar of the Catalan athletics federation that will be managed and executed by the La Sansi athletics club . The event will start at 10.30 am with the popular San Silvestre of 5km with a joint start for men and women and from 11.30 am the 3 children's races. The start and finish in the Nacional II, at the height of Tomàs Vives street, in front of the Masnou Town Hall.
2. Registration is open to everyone, regardless of age, sex or nation. Each runner or runner participates under his responsibility and also assumes that he is in sufficient physical condition to face the test. The fact of participating in the race represents the total acceptance and respect of these regulations. Its interpretation and everything that is not expressly regulated will be decided by the Organizing Committee.
The race scores double in the Championchip League.
3. The registration fees are:
With t-shirt and gift bag: 14 euros (16 euros rental chip)
Without t-shirt or gift bag: 11 euros (13 euros rental chip)
For groups of more than 10 participants: 9 euros (11 euros chip rental)
Children's career (2010-2023)
The registration fees for the children's race are 6 euros with a technical shirt and 3 euros without a technical shirt (the profit of which will go to solidarity donations).
Failure to remove the runner's number, shirt and bag on the established days means that the participant renounces taking part in the test and the money will not be returned. It is mandatory to participate with the number in the race.
4. Registration can be formalized over the Internet at
www.santsilvestredelmasnou.com or www.elmasnou.cat
5. The maximum registration period ends on December 21 at 11:59 p.m. or until the numbers are exhausted (Some of the last editions have been sold out days before the race). However, the expected number of participants is 1.800 inscriptions and the registration period may close when this figure is reached.
6. Registration is personal and non-transferable, and implies full acceptance of these rules and of the official Regulations of the Fund Races Commission of the Catalan Athletics Federation.
The participants explicitly allow their name, surname, sex and year of birth to be published in the lists of registrants, as well as in the results list if they finish the race, following the established regulations.
The organization will ask for ID or other identification to verify the age or identity of the athlete. The registration forms will reflect the authorization of the parents or guardians for the participation of any minor participant. This authorization will enable, in the event of an accident and the parents or guardians are not present, the transfer of the minor to the nearest emergency center.
7. Everyone who participates in popular races must appear at the starting line with the number and corresponding chip visible on the chest. Athletes without a bib will not be able to start or enter the finish line. Personnel of the organization will be in charge of applying this regulation.
8. The timing of the race will be done through the Chip system with the Championchip company, the yellow chip of property and white chip for rent that will go on the number and it will not be necessary to return.
9. Only runners who start, continue and finish the entire course with the corresponding number and chip, and who cross the finish line, will be included in the classifications.
10. The organization is not responsible for the moral or material damages that the participants may cause to the public during this competition.
Claims will be accepted exclusively until 23:59 on the same day of the race via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The children's race will be participatory and all boys and girls born from 2010 to now will be able to participate. There will be a prize for the first three classified male and female.
In the 5km races, the participation of athletes over 14 years of age is recommended.
12. The prizes will be the following:
Absolute male 5km
Absolute women's 5km
Under 20 male and female 5km 2004-2023
Under23 male and female 5km 2001-2003
Senior male and female 5km 1989-2000
Veteran +35 male and female 5km 1979-1988
Veteran +45 male and female 5km 1969-1978
Veteran +55 male and female 5km 1959-1968
Veteran +65 male and female 5km 1900-1958
First local men's and women's place
To the older participant
To the youngest participant
promotion races there will also be a technical shirt for the participants.
14. There will be the following services: medical service, number with name, starting boxes according to the brand, meeting point for volunteers, delivery of gifts, supplies at the end of the race, WC, cloakroom, changing rooms, children's play area, and raffle of sport equipment.
18. The results will be on the web from the moment the participant crosses the finish line, on the web: www.santsilvestredelmasnou.com
19. The fact of participating in the race implies the acceptance of these participation bases, while what is not collected is left to the decision of the organization.
20. The participants by registering give their consent for the La Sansi Athletics Club, by itself or by third parties, to use the images of the event for its promotion as well as personal data for computer processing for the exclusive purpose sports, promotional or commercial. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the protection of personal data, participants may exercise their right to access these files with the aim of partially or totally rectifying or canceling their data. To exercise this right, it is necessary to request it in writing at the registered office of La Sansi (C / San Buenaventura, 35, 1º 1ª, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona).
The organization reserves the right to change the date or the route, or cancel the event, without having the right to claim any compensation from those registered.