RULES FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE 41st SAN SILVESTRE DEL MASNOU 2020
1. The Masnou City Council organizes, on December 26, the 41st edition of the San Silvestre del Masnou race "Barcelona Provincial Council Grand Prize", which will be managed and executed by La Sansi. The 5km event, included in the calendar of the Spanish and Catalan Athletics Federation, will begin at 9.30am. For space, the races will be at different times.
All participants, organizing committee and volunteers will have prior information on the Protocol that they will accept at the time of registration and / or collection of the number. If the participants do not comply, the organization or the Federation judges may disqualify. This Protocol will be visible on the website, through the organization's social networks, and will be repeated over the public address system.
We will analyze before and during the event the distribution and organization of the jobs to guarantee that the safety distance is maintained in all areas of common use. Establish the circulation flows that make it possible to avoid the coincidence of people in circulation areas, especially at the exit and arrival.
Throughout the morning they will recall the hygiene and safety regulations on several occasions over the public address system, prioritizing maintaining the safety distance.
No one will be allowed to access the starting box without the mask, which can be removed just when the group in front of you leaves (which will be found at the starting line), then
you will advance to the starting line without stepping on the mat and the 5 seconds you will leave. Once the race has started, it is forbidden to throw the mask on the ground, both at the beginning and along the route. The runner must keep and upon arrival will deposit it in suitable containers and it will be replaced by a new one.
Sharing material or food between participants is prohibited.
The information and training will be adapted according to the measures updated by the Ministry of Health, a continuous monitoring of them is required.
We depend on the health guidelines of the moment, but the exits will be staggered, to avoid going together, depending on the distance and the level, respecting the safety distances, with a minimum of 2 meters of separation, and to comply with this distance they must reference marks on the ground that the judges and organization will enforce.
Solid and liquid refreshment on arrival, all in a gift bag.
As an exception, the race will also offer the possibility of participating virtually (more information on the web).
2. Enrollment is open to persons over 13 years of age, without distinction of sex or nation.
Each runner or runner participates under their responsibility and also assumes that they have sufficient physical condition to face the test. The fact of participating in the race represents the total acceptance and respect of these regulations. Its interpretation and everything that is not expressly regulated will be decided by the Organizing Committee.
For participants over 60 years of age (risk group) or participants who claim it for safety and to avoid risks, the spaces at the start will be wider and will have, if they wish, a number with a different color.
For the placement of participants on the starting line, we will use a time scale, which the timing company Championchip and La Sansi will establish with the best marks of each participant in the last 12 months at 5 km, 10 km or 21 km. With your best brand we would place you in the corresponding drawer according to your level, or as the organization deems appropriate for the proper functioning and safety of the race. The departure time will be marked by each participant on their number, and punctuality will be very important.
3.The registration fees are:
With Joma shirt and gift bag: 12 euros (14 euros rental chip)
Without Joma shirt or gift bag: 9 euros (11 euros rental chip)
(2e more per participant will have to be paid for the federation day license)
4. Delivery of numbers:
December 22, 23 or 24 in Mataró from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
December 22, 23 or 24 in Barcelona from 10am to 1:30 pm and from 5pm to 8:30 pm
December 24 at El Masnou from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Rios Running Mataró in Camino del Medio, 133 (Mataró)
Rios Running Barcelona in Calle Bordeta 7-9 (Barcelona)
IMPORTANT You cannot collect numbers on the same day of the race
Failure to remove the race number and the runner's bag on the established days means the renouncement of them and participation without a race number. (Consult the bib collection section).
The number along with the chip will be collected on the days and times established by the organization. When registering, you must indicate the day and time to pick it up. You must choose the size of the shirt, as sizes run out, they will be excluded from the selection. No changes can be made. See registration section. It is very important that you check the measurements of the shirt, as in previous editions.
5. Registration can be formalized over the Internet at
6.The maximum registration period ends on December 20 at 11:59 p.m. or until the numbers are exhausted (in the last editions they have been exhausted days before the race). Even so, the expected number of participants is a maximum of 900 registered and the registration period may be closed in reaching this figure.
7. Registration is personal and non-transferable, and implies full acceptance of these rules and of the official Regulations of the Long-distance Racing Commission of the Spanish and Catalan Athletics Federation.
The participants explicitly allow their name, surname, sex and year of birth to be published in the lists of registrants, as well as the results list if they finish the race, following the established regulations.
The organization will ask for a DNI or other identification to verify the age or identity of the athlete. The registration forms will reflect the authorization of the parents or guardians for the participation of any underage participant. This authorization will enable, in the event of an accident and the absence of the parents or guardians, the transfer of the minor to the nearest emergency center.
In the event that the person who registers finally cannot participate in the test, the organization will not make any refund or exchange.
8. Participants will be presented at the start with the corresponding number and chip, yellow chip on the jacket, and the participants with a white chip will have on the number and it will not be necessary to return. Athletes without a bib will not be able to start or enter the finish line. Personnel of the organization will be in charge of applying this regulation.
Depending on the nature of the activities and the transmission mechanisms of the SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus, we can establish the different risk scenarios in which those involved in the activity may be found (Updated on the race website).
It is not enough to respect the maximum capacity, at all times it must be guaranteed that people do not crowd at any point (entrance, exit, delivery of numbers, cloakroom, entrances, drawers, refreshment stations ...). We will enable drivers to ensure separation. The need for separation and minimum required security distance will be reminded periodically by public address.
9. The timing will be done through the Chip system with Championchip, the property's yellow chip, and the rental white chip that will go on the number and it will not be necessary to return.
10. Only runners who start, continue and finish the entire route with the number and the corresponding chip, and who cross the finish line, will be included in the classifications.
11. The organization is not responsible for the moral or material damages that the participants and the public may cause during this competition.
Claims will be accepted exclusively until 23:59 on the same day of the race via email: email@example.com
12. Provisional schedule of the races:
1st Departure at 09:30 am (maximum time limit to do the tour 45 minutes)
2nd Departure at 10:30 am (maximum time limit to do the tour 45 minutes)
3rd departure at 11:30 am (maximum time limit to do the tour 25 minutes)
13. The prizes will be the following:
- Prize for the top 3 absolute male and female finishers, the fastest in the 3rd race.
The only exit that will have absolute prizes will be the third series (where athletes from the elite group will run). The first 3 and first 3 will be awarded for time from the starting shot (3 will be made every 20 participants), who will collect their trophy at the end of the race. The category prizes will be counted by the best 3 of each series.
- Prize to the first of each category, who have NOT been among the top 3 absolute (Prizes that will be delivered days after the race).
• Men / women between 2001 and 2006 Junior male and female category
• Men / women between 1996 and 2000 category Promise male and female
• Men / women between 1986 and 1995 category Senior male and female
• Men / women between 1976 and 1985 category Veteran +35 male and female
• Men / women between 1966 and 1975 category Veteran +45 male and female
• Men / women between 1956 and 1965 category Veteran +55 male and female
• Men / women between 1900 and 1955 category Veteran +65 male and
- Masnou championship award to the first male and female absolute local classifieds. (Awards to be delivered days after the race).
- Prize to the entity with the largest number of participating runners. (Awards to be delivered days after the race).
14.All participants who choose the option with a t-shirt will receive a technical long-sleeved shirt and a gift bag with products from the sponsoring companies.
15.Participants will have a free parking service next to the start, and a laundry service in the departure area (with prior reservation). Participants will have a free train ticket to make the round trip, it is recommended to use the train as a means of transport.
16.Per social networks, gifts will be raffled among those registered.
17. The following services will be available: medical service, number with name, starting boxes according to the brand, meeting point for volunteers, delivery of gifts, supplies at the end of the race, WC, cloakroom, and raffle of sports equipment.
Cloakroom: Each participant will leave their bag or backpack in the reserved place and collect them once the race is over. Volunteers will keep an eye on belongings at all times and will control that participants leave and collect their backpack (which will match their bib number). Neither the volunteers nor the organization at any time will touch the backpacks of participants.
18.The results will be on the web from the moment the participant crosses the finish line, on the web: www.santsilvestredelmasnou.com
19.Participating implies the acceptance of these participation bases, while what is not collected is left to the decision of the organization.
20.The participants by registering give their consent for the La Sansi Athletics Club, by itself or by third parties, to use the images of the test to promote as well as personal data for computer processing with exclusively sports, promotional or commercial purpose. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the protection of personal data, participants may exercise their right to access these files with the aim of partially or totally rectifying or canceling their data. To exercise this right, you must request it in writing at the registered office of La Sansi (C / San Buenaventura, 35, 1º 1ª, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona).
21. Press: Only accredited journalists, essential to cover the event, will be able to cover the race, being identified, and respecting sanitary measures.
22. It will not be possible to participate with pets such as dogs, wheelchairs, wheelbarrows for minors, athletics cart such as skates, skates, bicycles, tricycles, handbikes or electric wheelchairs, among others.
23.The organization reserves the right to change the date or the route without having the right to claim any compensation from the registrants. In the event of cancellation, the registration fee minus € 3 for management and commissions would be returned.
The same morning of the race, the organization will distribute video images and photographs in different media that so desire.
24. The fact of registering implies acceptance of these regulations and the FCA long-distance racing regulations (https://www.rfea.es/normas/pdf/regdamientos2020). The organization will decide any incident that is not foreseen.
25. There will be no provisioning service during the tour. The only hydration point will be located once the finish line is passed.
La Sansi www.santsilvestredelmasnou.com November 30, 2020