05/09/2018 - Destacamos
1st Megalithic Tossa de Mar 14/10/18
Trail 10km 21km and 42km
- 1st Megalithic Tossa de Mar will be organized by the Club La Sansi and Club Fondistes Tossa with the collaboration of the Municipality of Tossa de Mar, on 14/10/18 at 8:30h
- The fact of registering or participating in the test represents the total acceptance and respect of this regulation. Its interpretation and everything that is not expressly regulated, will be decided by the commission, based on the regulation in its Spanish version. To participate in the 42km Marathon, you must prove participation in at least one race of more than 20km in the last 12 months.
- The Participation in the race is full responsibility and own risk of the participants where the decision to participate in the race rests, and in this matter the organization is totally exempt of claims or demands based on alleged actions of participants or others acting in their favor, also of the claims or demands resulting from the damages that may happen to the participants and their materials including the loss of this matterial. Participants will have to request and sign the documents to the delivery of required numbers to more clearly evidence the regulation. Participants at the time of registration, say they are physically fit for the event. We will place in different points of the route and in the controls, specialized personnel to ensure the safety of the participants. It is obligatory to follow the instructions of the specialized personnel in case this is communicated. In case of abandonment, you must inform the organization as soon as possible either at the checkpoints, organization or emergency telephone.
Medical personnel and ambulances will be available at strategic points of the route to intervene in case of need. In case the weather conditions advise it, an alternative route will be made that will be communicated through social networks, web and prior to departure. If the case arises, a change of the alternative route once the departure is made, this will be communicated to the participants at the control points. A broom team in charge of closing the race, will check the passage of the participants and give them help if they need it.
- If the person who finally enrolls can not participate in the test, the organization will not make any refund or change.
- The 3 distances to travel in the absolute category:
Half Marathon 21km
It is recommended that 10km participants are over 16 years old, those under 18 must present a paternal / maternal authorization or legal guardians. Obligatory minimum 18 years to participate in the Half Marathon and Marathon, and the provisional schedules, will be the following.
11h Opening of the expo for the delivery your pick until 19h.
11:30h Gentle training with specialized trainers.
13h Free pasta party for participants.
17h Presentation of the race and press conference.
17:30h Briefing of the race.
19:00h Closing expo.
Sunday 14/10/18 (Approximate arrival times)
6:00h Opening of the delivery of numbers until 7:45.
7:00h Opening of the fair of the corridor until 16h
08:30h Start of the 3 distances (Official timetable)
08:45 am Draw
09:05h Finish first man of 10km
09:10h Finish first Woman of 10km
09:20h Awards ceremony of the 10km race
10:00h Finish first man of 21km
10:10h Finish first Woman of 21km
11:40h Finish first man of 42km
12:00h Finish first Woman of 42km
12:05h Award ceremony of the 21km and 42km
Food for participants on finish
All participants of the 3 distances will be given a long-sleeve technical shirt + broker's bag with several gifts from the sponsoring companies and a commemorative medal.
- All athletes who participate must run with the chip that the organization will deliver. The time limit will be 7 hours. Those who want to continue will have their number removed, and may continue out of the race and under their responsibility. In case of bad weather conditions or for safety, the organization reserves the right to stop the race, modify the course or vary the time limits.
The organization and the health team may withdraw a participant from the race, when they consider that their physical or technical abilities have been reduced as a cause of fatigue, do not have the mandatory equipment, or their conditions are not appropriate to continue in the race . The abandonments can only be made at the control points indicated by the organization, who leaves at any other unauthorized point, must return to goal by their own means.
In the event that a participant needs an evacuation due to an accident or injury that makes the approach impossible, an attempt should be made to notify the organization by all possible means, contacting a control person or security assistance to activate the rescue operation. At the back of the number there is a telephone number of the organization in case of emergency.
- It is mandatory to wear the bib number clearly visible on the front. The manipulation of this is a reason for disqualification. The athletes without dorsal will not be able to go out or enter the finish line. Staff of the organization will be responsible for applying this regulation.
Each participant must have, in order to guarantee their safety, the following mandatory material.
Compulsory material at (42km) Waterproof (que jaqueta roba, manta??? Cal especificar) in case of rain; Hydration system (minimum 250ml); Mobile phone charged; Vas or drum; whistle;
Mandatory Material a (21Km) Whistle; Recommended: Hydration system (minimum 200ml); Mobile phone charged; Vas or drum; Energy bars or similar.
At 10km no mandatory material; Recommended: Hydration system (minimum 200ml); whistle;
- The organization will ask for the DNI or passport or similar to verify the identity and age of the athlete when collecting the number. In case you want to pick up the number of another participant will be necessary to present photocopy or ID of the participant.
- Will there be the following services: Medical service with ambulances and a field hospital on arrival, 3 check-out drawers according to the level of the participants, cloakroom, pasta party, masseurs, runner's fair, showers and WC, tent meeting of volunteers, bag of gifts, dorsal with name, refreshments solid and liquid during the route and at the end of the race
11.L'organització reserves the right to modify the dates or the route, or cancel the event, with no right to claim compensation from the participants. In the same way, the organization reserves the right to extend the period of registration to the race, by any of the participating colleges, if it considers it appropriate. The participants will have to pass through the controls of passage, where we will have personnel of the organization that will verify the passage of the participants. Important to follow the indications and advice of the organization and security personnel.
- Claims will only be accepted until 23:59h on the same day of the race via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every participant to sign up gives his / her consent for La Sansi Athletics Club, by itself or by third parties, to make use of the images of the event for its promotion, as well as the computer treatment for exclusively sports, promotional or commercial purposes. of your personal data. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the protection of personal data, participants may exercise their right to these files with the aim of rectifying or canceling, the partial or total form of their content. To exercise this right, you must, tender in writing to the registered office of La Sansi (C / San Buenaventura, 35 1º 1ª, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona)
- The participants explicitly allow their name, surname, gender and year of birth to be published in the lists of registered participants, as well as the results list if they finish their studies, following established regulations.
With technical long-sleeved shirt + gift bag - € 18
No shirt, no gift bag - € 15
With technical long-sleeved shirt + gift bag - 24 €
No shirt, no gift bag - € 21
With technical long-sleeved shirt + gift bag - € 35
No shirt, no gift bag - 32 €
(As of October 1, registrations increase € 2 to 10km, € 4 to 21km and € 8 to 42km)
Groups or clubs, will have more economic registration (minimum 10), sending an email to: email@example.com
- The classifications can be consulted the same morning of the test at: www.tossamarato.com / www.lasansi.com
- Closing of registrations on 10/10/18 or maximum 1.000 inscriptions.
- a) Trophy, glasses and bag of gifts to the first three athletes of the male and female general classification, and the first three of each category.
- b) Special prize for the youngest and oldest participant, and the first locals.
Prize to the 1st male and female team of the Marathon and Half Marathon with the sum of the 3 best times of each athlete of each club / team.
- c) Gifts and big surprises will be raffled among those who arrive at the finish line. The rules of the draw will be as follows:
- The raffle will be held after the start and the winner will be placed on a map at the entrance of the runner's fair, next to the results.
- Elite athletes, organizing committee and family members will not be part of the draw.
- The bib number will be the reference of participation in the draw. The prize must be claimed in a physical way with the DNI in a period no longer than the day of the race at 4pm.
-Important to win it to reach goal.
- Delivery of bibs, shirts and chips, when the date approaches the organization will inform the web and via mail the place and times of collection.
The fact of not removing the bib number and the runner's bag on the established days means the renounce of the same and the participation without dorsal. (Consult the collection section of the bib number).
Inside the sports pavilion, next to the exit. It will be essential to deliver any piece in a sports bag or backpack.
Club La Sansi
Club Fondistes Tossa
February 25, 2018