RACE INFORMATION ON THE SANSI BELLATERRA DAY 11/09/22
New registrations can be made at the bib delivery with 50 extra bibs.
Departure on the 11th at 10:00 a.m. in front of the Bellaterra Railway station.
5km 1 lap.
10km 2 laps.
BACKPACK COLLECTION: Next to the exit, in front of the railway station
Saturday the 10th from 12:30 p.m. at 14:00 p.m.
Sunday the 11th from 07:00h. at 09:00h.
The gift bag will be delivered upon arrival (for those who take this option).
To be able to access and facilitate organizational tasks, you must:
- ID card or registration slip (can be presented by showing it from the mobile phone).
- Remember the assigned bib (the list will be posted on the race website and you will receive an informative email with your bib number).
- In case of collecting other numbers, in addition to your own, you will need the corresponding authorization (photocopy or photo of the person's ID).
Prizes to the first 3 and first 3 absolutes (who reach the finish line earlier) and to the first 3 and first 3 in each category of the 5 and 10km + to the best locals.
1st start/series at 10:00h (fastest athletes, gray number 5km and red 10km). Less than 41 minutes at 10km
2nd start/series at 10:02am (white bib at 5km and yellow bib at 10km). from 41'00" to 50'00" at 10km.
3rd start/series at 10:04h (white bib at 5km and green bib at 10km) over 50'00".
If you want to leave at a different time than the one you have been assigned, you must let us know once you get your number. Consequently, we will give you a wristband and modify the schedule to leave at a time that suits you (As long as the series is not full and you credit the time that corresponds to each series.
IMPORTANT: once the number is taken, it is assumed that the participant accepts the self-responsibility document and the race regulations.
Each participant's time will begin when they step on the starting mat and will end on the finish mat.
THE DAY OF THE RACE
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
The participant needs:
- APPROPRIATE SHOES AND CLOTHES (it is recommended to wear the race shirt).
- Yellow chip if you own it.
- BAG OR BACKPACK (if you want to use the free cloakroom service).
- NUMBER (the number identifies the series and the departure time. When collecting the number, it is possible to modify the departure time).
I MOVE TO THE RACE.
Train Ferrocarrils: right next to the exit.
Vehicles: We will have free parking around the exit.
IMPORTANT: the departure and arrival are at the same point, as in 2019.
HEATING AND SERVICES AREA.
The warm-up area will be made up of several areas. It will be a very large space that allows you to warm up and use the services safely.
- WC with queue markings.
- CLOTHES STORAGE from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. next to the arrival at the back.
- Club Atlético TMB hares at different paces 40', 45', 50', 55', 60' and End of Race.
- Yoga with Montse from @runcatalonia from 9:00am to 9:15am
- Free massage therapists @Citifisiobarcelona before and after the race.
ACCESS HOURS TO THE EXIT DRAWER:
To enter you will need:
- ICE: Hydroalcoholic gel will be dispensed. You will need to rub your hands with this solution to continue.
- Accredit with the number, which corresponds to the series, the start time and the corresponding distance.
- Arrive within the set time to run the series (consult series schedules) from 10 minutes before the race until 2 minutes remain, when you must enter the starting area.
CHAMBER OF REQUIREMENTS AND ORGANIZATION OF PARTICIPANTS.
10 minutes before the departure time, the participants will be called in an orderly manner over the public address system.
Participants will be asked to be punctual to enter the starting boxes in stages, depending on the color of their bib. Organization and Volunteers will monitor that it is done correctly.
It will be necessary to follow the instructions of the organization staff to make the step from the warm-up area to the exit drawer.
Your time will start once you step on the start mat and stop once you step on the finish mat. We will also have checkpoints during the route.
RACE AND CIRCUIT
The staggered start will stretch the race. It is necessary to take advantage of the width of the first 800 meters on asphalt and the greenway to make advances.
The routes, you can find them on the race website, are affordable for all levels (time limit 1h20 minutes for the 5 and 10km):
In the race from 5km to km 4 water and at the finish line (water + Nectina juice + solid + Hello Aquarius + Quely cookies).
In the 10km race at km 4 and km 9 water, and at the finish line (water + Nectina juice + solid + Aquarius + Quely cookies).
After crossing the FINISH LINE you will access the following services:
- ICE: Hydroalcoholic gel will be dispensed. You will have to rub your hands with this solution to continue.
- Photography at the photocall (you will have more than 2,000 photos free tickets).
- The area of the final supply will be large, the necessary hygienic measures will be maintained to maintain the minimum safety distances and the corresponding handling of liquids and solids. Both liquids and solids will be kept closed for safety at the supply table.
- HYDRATION: you will have a bottle of MC Donald's water + Nectina juice + Aquarius
- PICA-PICA: Quely cookies + croissant (all closed).
- CLOTHES LOCKER: the bag must be collected after the services.
- WHITE CHIP: You DO NOT need to return it, you will wear it on the bib.
- BAG of the runner once you cross the finish line (who took the option).
PREVENTION AND SECURITY PROTOCOL
HELP US MAKE A SAFE RACE.
We ask for a lot of concentration when respecting these rules.
The exit drawers will be very wide.
The infrastructures will be disinfected before the celebration of the test.
The organization staff will be previously trained and informed of the preventive measures.
There will be hydroalcoholic gel dispensers available to participants.
Once the start has been given, if someone is wearing it, it is forbidden to throw the mask on the ground, both at the beginning and along the route. The runner must keep it and on arrival can throw it in suitable containers.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
Enjoy La Sansi Bellaterra!!!