Regulation 10ª Sansi de Bellaterra of 5 and 10km
La Sansi and the EMD of Bellaterra will organize on September 11, 2022 at 10:00am. the 10th edition of La Sansi de Bellaterra, a 5 and 10km race for all ages with a joint start, in front of the Bellaterra Catalan Railways station.
The race is part of the Championchip League calendar.
Bib delivery: It can be collected the day before and on the same day of the race. When the date approaches, schedules and location will be published on the web, social networks and the participants will receive more information by email.
Failure to pick up the bib and/or runner's bag on the established days means renunciation of them and participation without a bib. (See bib collection section).
- Registering or participating in the test represents full acceptance and respect of these regulations. Its interpretation and everything that is not expressly regulated will be decided by the organization, based on the regulations of the Federation.
The information and training will be adapted depending on the measures that are being updated by the Ministry of Health and/or Procicat, which is why continuous monitoring of them is required.
- Participation in the race is under the responsibility and own risk of the participants who made the decision to participate in the race, and exempt the organization from claims or demands based on alleged actions of the participants or others who act in their favor, also for claims or demands resulting from damage or illness that may happen to the participants and their materials, including loss, and which they will accept once they have registered. The participants must request and sign the documents upon delivery of the bibs required to more clearly demonstrate the regulations. At the time of registration, the participants state that they are physically fit for the event. We will place specialized personnel at different points along the route and at the controls to ensure the safety of the participants. It is mandatory to follow the instructions of the specialized staff in the event that this is communicated. In case of abandonment, it is necessary to inform the organization as soon as possible either at the control points, organization or the emergency telephone.
- Medical personnel and ambulances will be available at strategic points along the route to intervene in case of need. In the event that the weather conditions advise it, an alternative route will be taken that will be communicated via social networks, the web and prior to departure. A team will be in charge of closing the race, they will check the pace of the participants and they will be given help if they need it.
- If the person who registers is ultimately unable to participate in the test, the organization will not make any refund or exchange.
- The distances will be 5 and 10 km.
Participants who are under 16 years of age will sign the online authorization form once they have registered, which they will accept when collecting the number.
The schedules will be as follows.
start of the 5 and 10km at 9:30am
Participants will be asked to be punctual to enter the exit boxes in stages, depending on the color of their bib. Organization and volunteers will monitor that it is done correctly (Previous information via networks, web or email).
For the placement of participants on the starting line we will use a time scale, which the timing company Championchip and La Sansi will establish with the best marks of each registrant from the last 24 months at 5 km and 10 km or 21 km . With his best mark we will place him in the corresponding drawer according to his level, or as the organization deems appropriate for the proper functioning and safety of the race.
All participants will be given a technical shirt + runner's bag with various gifts (whoever chooses the option).
- All participants must run with the chip that will be given by the organization that will wear it on the bib and it will NOT have to be returned, except for those who already have their own yellow chip. The time limit will be 1 hour and 20 minutes. After this time, those who wish to continue will be able to continue outside the race and under their own responsibility. In case of bad weather conditions or for safety reasons, the organization reserves the right to stop the race, modify the route or vary the time limits.
The organization and the health team may withdraw a participant before or during the race, when they consider that their physical or technical abilities have decreased due to fatigue, or their conditions are not appropriate to participate . Abandonments can only be made at the control points indicated by the organization, those who abandon at any other unauthorized point, must return to the finish line by their own means.
The real time for classification will be guided by the chip, which will be activated when passing through the starting arch carpet , passing the course controls, and finish the timer when the chip passes through the finish arch carpet again.
In the event that any participant needs to evacuate due to an accident, illness or injury that prevents the approach, an attempt must be made to notify the organization by all possible means, contacting a control or security assistance person to activate the rescue operation. The number has a phone number of the organization in case of emergency.
It is mandatory to wear the bib clearly visible on the front. The manipulation of this is grounds for disqualification. Athletes without a number will not be able to leave or enter the finish line. Staff of the organization will be responsible for applying these regulations.
There is NO mandatory or recommended material.
The organization will ask for ID or similar to verify the identity and age of the athlete when collecting the bib. If you want to collect the number of another participant, you will need to present a photocopy or ID of the participant.
There will be the following services: Medical service with ambulances, exit boxes according to the level of the participants, cloakroom, WC, volunteer tent, gift bag, bib with name, liquid and solid refreshments at the end of the race.
8) In the mobility of people, especially in the accesses, unidirectional flows must be established, marking, signaling these flows and controlling that they are complied with, avoiding bidirectional flows and crossings between people.
The organization reserves the right to change the date or the route, without the right to claim any compensation from the registrants. In the same way, the organization reserves the right to extend the registration period for the race, for any of the participating groups, if it deems it appropriate. The participants will have to go through the pass controls, where we will have staff from the organization who will verify the passage of the participants. It is important to follow the directions and advice of the organization and security staff.
On the morning of the race itself, the organization will distribute video images and photographs to different media that so wish.
Complaints will be accepted exclusively until 11:59 p.m. on the day of the race via e-mail: email@example.com
All participants upon registration will give their consent to La Sansi, by itself or by third parties, to use the images of the test for its promotion, as well as the computer processing for exclusively sporting purposes, promotional or commercial of your personal data. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the protection of personal data, the participant may exercise his/her right to these files with the aim of rectifying or canceling partial or total content. To exercise this right, you must request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The participants explicitly allow their name, surname, gender and year of birth to be published on the lists of registrants, as well as on the list of results if they finish the race, following the established regulations.
This race will also be a solidarity race, since participants can also make a donation at the time of registration in favor of the project of training and job placement for young people in a situation of vulnerability or at risk of exclusion through sport promoted for five years by the Union of Sports Federations of Catalonia (UFEC).
Internet: www.lasansibellaterra.com or www.lasansi.com
With technical shirt and gift bag - 13.30€ with own chip (15,30€ rental chip)
No technical shirt or gift bag – 9,30€ with own chip (11,30€ rental chip)
On 01/09 registrations will increase by 1€
With technical shirt and gift bag - 15,30€ with own chip (17,30€ rental chip)
No technical shirt or gift bag – 11,30€ with own chip (13,30€ rental chip)
On 01/09/22 registrations will increase by 1€
Groups or clubs, you will have cheaper registration (minimum 10 participants), by sending an email to: email@example.com
The classifications can be consulted on the morning of the test at: / www.lasansibellaterra.com
Registration closes when a maximum number of 700 registrants is reached in all the distances that are part of the race.
- a) Absolute podium for the 3 fastest men and women in 5km and 10km and prizes for the first 3 and first 3 in each category in the distance of 5 and 10km.
- b) Special prize to the youngest and most veteran participant, and to the fastest 5 and 10 km local in the morning.
- c) Gifts and big surprises will be raffled among the participants. The raffle rules will be as follows:
The draw will take place during the award ceremony.
Elite athletes, organizing committee and family members will NOT be part of the draw.
The bib number will be the reference for participation in the draw. It will be to claim the prize physically with the number.
Cloakroom: We will have an area to store participants' belongings (cloakroom). Each participant with their belongings in their bag or rucksack, will leave it in the reserved place and collect it once the race is over. Volunteers will keep an eye on belongings at all times and check that participants drop off and pick up their backpack (which will match their bib number).
Free services for the runner included in the registration price:
Points for the Championchip League
Accident and RC insurance.
Personalized bibs with the runner's name
Colored bibs according to the distance to participate
Health service along the route, and at departure and arrival
Liquid and solid refreshments at the finish line.
Exit boxes according to the level and marks of the participants.
Training plans on the web.
Signposting of the kilometer points.
Animation points during the route and at the start/finish.
2,000 free photos
Big raffle with bib number.
Race live on social networks
Departure and arrival videos
Maximum time to complete the race: 80 minutes
La Sansi 08/05/2022 firstname.lastname@example.org