Regulations MASNOU POPULAR RACE 20/06/21
1. The La Sansi Athletics Club will organize on June 20, 2021 the 8th edition of the popular 5km Masnou race for all ages, with the collaboration of the Masnou City Council and El Masnou Nautical Club. The 1st start will be at 08:30 and the 2nd start with the fastest in men and women at 09:30 (30 minute limit).
The departure will be on the promenade of the Masnou next to the Nautical Club El Masnou, 50 meters from the train stop of Ocata
The race is part of the Championchip League calendar.
2. The fact of registering or participating in the test represents the total acceptance and respect of these regulations. Its interpretation and everything that is not expressly regulated, will be decided by the organization, based on the regulations of the Federation.
The information and training will be adapted according to the measures updated by the Ministry of Health and / or Procicat, so continuous monitoring is required.
During the race participants must try not to approach another participant within the permitted safety meters.
Other people who are not participants or accredited will not have access to less than 100 meters from the start and finish, nor to the Village where all the services of the race will be.
Hydroalcoholic ice dispensers will be installed at different points to clean your hands. All participants, organizing committee and volunteers will have prior information of the Protocol that they will accept at the time of registration and / or collection of the number. If participants fail to do so, the organization may disqualify them. This Protocol will be visible on the website in different languages, through social networks of the organization, by email to each participant and will be repeated by public address system.
We will analyze before and during the event the distribution and organization of workplaces to ensure that the safety distance is maintained in all areas of common use. Establish traffic flows to avoid the coincidence of people in traffic areas, especially at the exit and arrival.
Throughout the event, they will be reminded several times by loudspeakers, the rules of hygiene and safety, prioritizing the maintenance of the safety distance, and the use of ice and mask (except when running).
It will be forbidden to share material or food between participants.
If the organization or health team deems it appropriate, a possibility to keep in mind is without contact and with a remote thermometer, take the temperature of the participants before the race. It will always be before warming up, to prevent the result from being unreliable.
3. Participation in the race is under the responsibility and own risk of the participants where the decision to participate in the race falls, and exempt the organization from claims or demands based on alleged actions of the participants or others who act in their favor, also of the claims or demands resulting from the damages or illness that can happen to the participants and their materials including the loss, and that they will accept once they have made the registration. Participants must request and sign the documents upon delivery of the required numbers to more clearly demonstrate the regulations. Participants at the time of registration state that they are physically fit for the event. We will place specialized personnel at different points along the route and at the controls to ensure the safety of the participants. It is mandatory to follow the instructions of the specialized staff in the event that this is communicated. In the event of abandonment, this must be reported to the organization as soon as possible, either at the checkpoints, organization or the emergency telephone number.
4. Medical staff and ambulances will be available at strategic points along the route to intervene in case of need. In case the weather conditions advise it, an alternative route would be made that will be communicated by social networks, web and previous to the exit. A team will close the race, check the passage of the participants and give them help if they need it.
5. If the person who finally registers is unable to participate in the event, the organization will not make any refunds or changes.
6. The distance in the absolute category will be 5 km.
Participants under the age of 18 will sign the online authorization form once they have registered and will accept the bib number.
The distance to the absolute category will be 5 km, and the schedules will be as follows.
1ª departure at 8:30 am
2ª start at 9:30 am (The fastest and fastest, athletes under 30 minutes at 5km)
We depend on the health guidelines of the moment, but the outings will be staggered, they could be every 5 seconds of 6 in 6 participants (3 men + 3 women of different rhythms) to avoid going together, depending on the distance and level, respecting safety distances, with a minimum of 1.5 meters of separation, and to meet this distance must refer to ground signals that volunteers and organization will respect.
Liquid and solid provisioning, on arrival and all closed
Participants will be asked to punctually enter the exit drawers in stages, depending on the color of their number. Organization and volunteers will check that it is done correctly (Prior information by networks, web or email).
For participants over 60 years of age (risk group) or participants who claim it for safety and to avoid risks, the spaces at the exit will be wider and will have a number with a differentiated color.
For the placement of participants at the start line we will use a time scale, which the timing company Championchip and La Sansi will establish with the best marks of each entrant of the last 24 months at 5 km and 10km or 21km . With its best brand we would place it in the corresponding drawer according to its level, or as the organization deems appropriate for the proper functioning and safety of the race. The time of departure will be marked by each participant on their number, and punctuality will be very important.
All participants will be given a technical t-shirt (those who choose the option) + runner's bag with various gifts from the sponsoring companies.
7. All participants will have to run with the chip that will be delivered by the organization that will take it to the bib and will not have to return, except those who already have their own yellow chip. The time limit will be 50 minutes in each series to do the 5km. After this time, those who want to continue will be able to continue out of the race and under their responsibility. In case of bad weather conditions or for safety reasons, the organization reserves the right to stop the race, modify the route or change the time limits.
The organization and the medical team may withdraw a participant before or during the race, when they consider that he / she has diminished his / her physical or technical abilities as a result of fatigue, or that his / her conditions are not appropriate to participate. . Abandonments may only take place at the checkpoints indicated by the organization, whoever abandons at any other unauthorized point, must return to the finish line by their own means.
The real time for the classification, will be guided with the chip, which will be activated when passing through the carpet of the exit arc, passing the controls of the route, and finalize the stopwatch when passing the chip again through the goal arch carpet.
In the event that a participant needs evacuation due to an accident, illness or injury that prevents the approach, an attempt must be made to notify the organization by all possible means, by contacting a control or security assistance person. to activate the rescue operation. An emergency telephone number is available on the back.
It is mandatory to wear a clearly visible bib on the front. Manipulation of this is grounds for disqualification. Athletes without a bib will not be able to leave or enter the finish line. Organization staff will be responsible for enforcing these regulations.
There is NO mandatory or recommended material.
The organization will ask for ID or similar to verify the identity and age of the athlete when collecting the bib. If you want to collect the number of another participant, you must present a photocopy or ID of the participant.
Depending on the nature of the activities and the transmission mechanisms of Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, we can establish the different risk scenarios in which those involved in the activity can be found, up to the possibility of requesting health data from who want to participate, or catch temperature before the race.
There will be the following services: Medical service with ambulances, free train, exit drawers according to the level of the participants, cloakroom, WC, volunteer tent, gift bag, bib with name, liquid and solid refreshments at the end the race, pool and beach right next door.
It is not enough to respect the maximum capacity, at all times it must be ensured that people do not crowd at any point (entrance, exit, delivery of bibs, cloakroom, access, drawers, refreshments. ..). We will enable drivers that are necessary to ensure the separation of people. The need for separation and the minimum security distance required will be reminded periodically over the loudspeakers.
8) In the mobility of people, especially in the accesses, unidirectional flows must be established, beaconing, signaling these flows and controlling that they are complied with, avoiding bidirectional flows and crossings between people.
The organization reserves the right to change the date or route, without the right to claim any compensation from registrants. In the same way, the organization reserves the right to extend the registration period for the race, for any of the participating groups, if it deems it appropriate. Participants must go through the checkpoints, where we will have staff from the organization that will verify the passage of participants. It is important to follow the directions and advice of the organization and security staff.
We will have medical equipment on departure and arrival, and ambulances scattered along the route, ready for any incident.
Only accredited journalists will be able to cover the race, those essential to cover the event, will be identified with a press release and accreditation, and their corresponding mask.
The same morning of the race the organization will distribute video images and photographs to different media as they wish.
Claims will be accepted exclusively until 23:59 on the day of the race via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants in the registration give their consent for the Club Atletisme La Sansi, by itself or by third parties, to make use of the images of the event for its promotion, as well as the computer treatment for sports purposes only, promotional or commercial use of your personal data. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data, the participant may exercise their right to these files in order to rectify or cancel training partial or total its content. To exercise this right, you must apply in writing at the registered office of La Sansi (C / Sant Bonaventura, 35 1r 1a, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona)
Participants explicitly allow their name, surname, sex and year of birth to be published in the lists of entrants, as well as the list of results if they finish the race, following the established regulations.
BORN BEFORE 2009
A) With gift bag and technical t-shirt - 13,30€ with own chip (15,30€ rental chip)
B) With gift bag but without technical t-shirt - 10.30€ with own chip (12,30€ rental chip)
BORN FROM 2009 to 2021 (Different back color)
A) With gift bag and technical t-shirt - 12,30€ with own chip (13,30€ rental chip)
B) With gift bag but without technical t-shirt - 9,30€ with own chip (10,30€ rental chip)
On 11/06/21 registrations will increase by 1€ if there are still registrations left
Groups or clubs, you will have cheaper registration (minimum 10 participants), sending an email to: email@example.com
The classifications can be consulted the same morning of the test at: / www.cursaelmasnou.com
Registration closes when a maximum number of 700 entrants is reached in the set of series that are part of the race.
a) Absolute podium at the 3rd fastest in men and women in the morning. The trophy, completely disinfected, will be collected by the respective winners on the podium. Authorities, athletes and sponsors will keep a safe distance.
b) Special prize for the youngest and most veteran participant, and for the fastest local in the morning.
c) Gifts and big surprises will be raffled among the participants. The rules of the draw will be as follows:
The raffle will be held live on social media in the days before the race and will be delivered during the morning of the race.
Elite athletes, organizing committee and family members will NOT be part of the draw.
The bib number will be the reference for participation in the draw. The prize must be claimed physically with the DNI in a period not exceeding the day of the race at 11am.
Delivery of bibs: You can pick up the day before and the day of the race. As the date approaches, times and places will be published on the website, social networks and participants will receive more information by email.
Failure to remove the bib and runner's bag on the set days means giving them up and participation without a bib. (Consult the collection section of the bib).
Wardrobe: We will have an area to store the belongings of the participants (wardrobe). Each participant with their belongings in their bag or backpack, will leave it in the reserved place and collect them once the race is over. Volunteers will monitor belongings at all times and check that participants leave and collect their backpack (which will square with their bib number). Neither the volunteers nor the organization will at any time touch the backpacks of participants.
Free services for the runner included in the registration price:
Score for the Championchip League
Accident and RC insurance.
Personalized bibs with the name of the runner
Colored bibs according to the distance to participate
Health service along the route, and on departure and arrival
Liquid and solid provisioning at the finish line.
Output drawers according to the level and marks of the participants.
Workout plans on the web.
Mileage point signage.
Animation points during the route and at the start / finish.
2,000 free photos
Big draw with the bib number.
Live race on Social Networks
Departure and arrival videos
Maximum time to complete the race: 50 minutes