The Megalithic Acerko Tossa de Mar 15/10/23
Trail 5km, 10km and 21km
The "La Megalítica Acerko" trail in Tossa de Mar on 15/10/23 will be organized by the La Sansi Athletics Club and the Tossa Fondistes Club for the 5th edition with the collaboration of the Tossa de Mar Town Council and Girona County Council, with distances of 5k, 10k and 21k and departure at 09:00h
a) trophy + gift bag to the first three athletes in the male and female general classification (who arrive first or first to the finish line), and medal and gifts to the first three and first 3 in each category of the 3 distances.
Special prize to the youngest and most veteran participant of the morning, and to the first and first local of each distance.
2. Registering or participating in the test represents full acceptance and respect of these regulations. Its interpretation and everything that is not expressly regulated will be decided by the organization, based on the regulations of the Federation.
Participation in the race is under the responsibility and own risk of the participants who made the decision to participate in the race, and exempt the organization from claims or demands based on alleged actions of the participants or others who act in in their favor, also for claims or demands resulting from damage or illness that may happen to the participants and their materials, including loss, and which they will accept once they have registered. At the time of registration, the participants state that they are physically fit for the event. We will place specialized staff at different points along the route and at the controls to ensure the safety of the participants. It is mandatory to follow the instructions of the specialized staff in the event that this is communicated. In case of abandonment, it is necessary to inform the organization as soon as possible either at the control points, organization or the emergency telephone.
4. Medical staff and ambulances will be available at strategic points along the route to intervene in case of need. In the event that the weather conditions advise it, an alternative route will be taken that will be communicated via social networks, the web and prior to departure. If there is a change in the alternative route once the start has been made, this will be communicated to the participants at the control points. A task sweeping team will close the race, must check the passage of the participants and they would be given help if they needed it.
5. If the person who registers, and finally cannot participate in the test, the organization will not make any refund or exchange.
The 3 distances to be covered in the absolute category will be 5, 10 and 21km (approximate distances).
6.It is recommended that 21km participants be over 14 years of age, and those under 18 will need to sign the online authorization form.
7. Participants will be asked to be punctual to enter the exit boxes in stages. Organization will control that it is done correctly
8. For the placement of participants at the starting line we will use a time scale, which the timing company Championchip and La Sansi will establish with the best marks of each registrant from the last 24 months at 5 km, 10 km or 21 km. With his best mark we would place him in the corresponding drawer according to his level, or as the organization deems appropriate for the proper functioning and safety of the race. Each participant will have the departure time marked on their number, and punctuality will be very important.
All participants of the 3 distances will be given a technical shirt (those who choose the option) + runner's bag at the finish line with various gifts from the sponsoring companies + commemorative medal for participants of all distances (if 'choose the option)
The real time for the classification will be guided by the chip, which will be activated when passing through the carpet of the starting arc, passing successively through all the controls of the route, and finish the timer when passing again the chip through the carpet of the goal arch.
The number can be collected on Saturday from 4pm to 6pm or Sunday from 7am to 8.15am
Prizes for the first 3 and first 3 in each category of 5k, 10k and 21km
Saturday 14/10/23 Number distribution at the Tossa de Mar sports center
16.00 Opening of the distribution of bibs
6:00 p.m. Closing of number distribution.
07:00am Opening of bib delivery until 8:15am.
08:45am Draw with bib numbers
09:00h Departure of the 3 distances (Official timetable)
09:19am Arrival of the 5km champion (approximate arrival times).
09:24h Arrival of the 5km champion
09:46h Arrival of the 10km champion
09:56h Arrival of the 10km champion
10.00 a.m. Awarding of prizes for the 5 and 10 km
10:42 a.m. Arrival of the 21km champion
10:34am Arrival of the 21km champion
11.15 a.m. Prize giving for 21km
9. All participants must run with the chip that will be given by the organization
that they will take it to the bib and it will not have to be returned, except for those who already have their own yellow chip. The time limit will be 3 hours and 30 minutes. After this time, those who wish to continue will be able to continue outside the race and under their own responsibility. In case of bad weather conditions or for safety reasons, the organization reserves the right to stop the race, modify the route or vary the time limits.
The organization and the health team may withdraw a participant before or during the race, when they consider that he/she has reduced physical or technical abilities as a result of fatigue, does not have the recommended equipment, or his conditions are not appropriate to participate. Abandonments can only be made at the control points indicated by the organization, those who abandon at any other unauthorized point, must return to the finish line by their own means.
10. In the event that any participant needs evacuation due to an accident, illness or injury that prevents the approach, an attempt must be made to notify the organization by all possible means, contacting a control or assistance person security to activate the rescue operation. The number has a phone number of the organization in case of emergency.
11. It is mandatory to wear the bib clearly visible on the front. The manipulation of this is grounds for disqualification. Athletes without a number will not be able to leave or enter the finish line. Staff of the organization will be responsible for applying these regulations.
Recommended material for the 10 and 21 km hydration system (minimum 200ml) or cardboard cup in case you want hydration at the refreshment points during the route (we will have emergency glasses at the refreshment points).
At 5 km there is no mandatory or recommended equipment.
This 5th Tossa de Mar Megalithic will also be a charity race, as participants can also make a donation at the time of registration
12. The organization will ask for ID or similar to verify the identity and age of the athlete when collecting the bib. If you want to collect the number of another participant, you will need to present a photocopy or ID of the participant.
There will be the following services: Medical service with ambulances, exit boxes according to the level of the participants, cloakroom, WC, volunteer tent, gift bag, masseurs, bib with name, liquid and solid refreshments during the route, and liquid and solid at the end of the race.
13. The organization reserves the right to change the date or the route, without the right to claim any compensation from the registrants. In the same way, the organization reserves the right to extend the registration period for the race, for any of the participating groups, if it deems it appropriate. The participants will have to go through the pass controls, where we will have staff from the organization who will verify the passage of the participants. It is important to follow the directions and advice of the organization and security staff.
We will have a field hospital with a doctor and paramedics at the start and finish, and ambulances scattered along the route, ready for any type of incident.
14. PRESS: On the morning of the race, the organization will distribute video images and photographs to different media that so wish.
15. Claims will be accepted exclusively until 23:59 on the day of the race via e-mail: email@example.com
16. All participants by registering give their consent for Club Atletisme La Sansi, by itself or by third parties, to use the images of the test for its promotion, as well as the computer processing for the exclusive purpose of sporting, promotional or commercial use of your personal data. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the protection of personal data, the participant may exercise his/her right to these files with the aim of rectifying or canceling partial or total content. To exercise this right, you must apply in writing to La Sansi's registered office (C/ Sant Bonaventura, 35 1r 1a, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona)
The participants explicitly allow their data to be published in the list of registrants and results if they finish the race, following the regulations.
Internet: www.lamegalitica.com or www.lasansi.com
With commemorative medal + technical shirt + gift bag - €16.70.
With commemorative medal without gift bag or technical shirt - €13.70
No shirt, no gift bag, no medal - €11.70
If you need a yellow rental chip, with an additional €2 upon registration.
With commemorative medal + technical shirt + gift bag - €18.70.
With commemorative medal without gift bag or technical shirt - €15.70
No shirt, no gift bag, no medal - €13.70
If necessary yellow chip
for rent, with an additional €2 upon registration.
With commemorative medal + technical shirt + gift bag - €21.70.
With commemorative medal without gift bag or technical shirt - €18.70
No shirt, no gift bag, no medal - €15.70
If you need a yellow rental chip, with an additional €2 upon registration.
(2 weeks before the race, if there are registrations left, they will increase by €2)
Groups or clubs, you will have cheaper registration (minimum 8 participants), by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The classifications can be checked on the morning of the test at: / www.lamegalitica.com
Registration closes when a maximum number of 600 registrants is reached in the set of tests that are part of the race.
Gifts and big surprises will be raffled among the participants. The raffle rules will be as follows:
- The draw will take place after the start and the winners will be placed on a board at the entrance of the runner's fair next to the results.
- Elite athletes, organizing committee and family members will not be part of the draw.
- The bib number will be the reference for participation in the draw. The prize must be claimed physically with the ID no later than 1pm on the day of the race.
Bib delivery: They can be collected the day before or on the day of the race.
Failure to collect the bib, medal and runner's bag on the established days means renunciation of them and participation without a bib. (See bib collection section).
Cloakroom: We will have an area to store participants' belongings inside the sports center (cloakroom). Each participant with their belongings in their bag or rucksack, will leave it in the reserved place and collect it once the race is over. Volunteers will keep an eye on belongings at all times and check that participants drop off and pick up their backpack (which will match their bib number).
Services and gifts for the participant included in the registration price (T-shirt and medal optional):
Luanvi technical shirt (Optional)
Large gift bag at the finish line for each participant.
Prizes for the first 3 and first 3 in each category of the 3 distances, and for the best venues.
Commemorative medal at 5km, 10km and 21km (Optional)
Accident and RC insurance.
Hotel offer for participants and companions at email@example.com
Personalized bibs with the name of the participant.
Colored bibs according to the distance to participate
Training in the previous weeks to prepare for the race.
Health service along the route and upon arrival
Liquid refreshments before, during and after the race.
Exit boxes according to the level and marks of the participants.
Training plans on the web.
Bib collection up to 45 minutes before departure.
Animation points during the route and at the exit.
2,000 free photos
Showers at the sports center (Until 1.30pm)
Massage therapists EUSES Alumni
Race live on social networks
Departure and arrival videos
Free parking next to the exit
Big raffle with bib number.
Maximum time to complete the race: 3 hours 30 minutes
Club La Sansi
Fondistes Tossa Club